Pacari Chocolates are joining in the fun this Chocolate Week and to celebrate are offering you the chance to win 2 delicious Pacari Chocolate bars for yourself or a friend. We have up to 20 pairs of chocolates as part of our giveaway and all you need to do is let us know why you (or your tagged friend) really deserve a special chocolate lift this week.
How to Enter
Just take a moment to like our Facebook page (if you don't already) and under the original competition post, (pinned to the top of the Pacari page), comment on why you or your tagged friend deserve some chocolate love using the hashtag #ChocolateWeekPrize draw closes on Sunday 18th October 2020 at midnight.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 18th October at midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winners will be announced the following week.
- The winners are encourage to submit a review of their prize.
- There will be twenty prizes consisting of 2 chocolate bars each (selected by us and not the participants).
- The competition runs on our Facebook account. Only one entry per person per platform is allowed.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within two days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Facebook or any of its subsidiaries.
- The promoter will send the prize to the winners via Royal Mail.
- All competition entrants agree to be subscribed to the Pacari Chocolates UK monthly newsletter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, and in some cases to confirming their eligibility for winning the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.