Prepared by Kira, Personal Trainer at MotivatePT
Who would have thought having chocolate for breakfast would be a healthy choice? This smoothie is a great option for those who are on the go and want an easy, nutritious snack. Chia seeds are the ultimate superfood because of their high content of antioxidants and omega 3’s, therefore this smoothie is a good alternative for breakfast as it will keep you fuller for longer. Any modifications can be done for those with dietary restrictions. Just combine all the ingredients, blend until it comes to a smooth consistency and enjoy! Say goodbye to tasteless snacks and say hello to this delicious smoothie!
- 2 tablespoons Pacari Raw Organic Drinking Cocao
- ½ cup oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ¾ bananas
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ½ cup plain dairy-free coconut milk yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (can substitute for almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend all the ingredients together on high power until it comes to a smooth consistency.
- If you desire, add extra coconut milk for less thick consistency.