Because life is not only about eating chocolate but also what can you do with it, we bring you this amazing recipe made by one of our team members! She made this with love to you so enjoy it!
Pacari Chocolate Pudding
Ingredients: (for 4 large portions)
- 150 g of Pacari chocolates
- 700 ml of milk of your choice
- 120 ml of (coconut) cream
- 150 g of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 30 g of cornflour
***Optional***: 6 egg yolks (these help the pudding to thicken but can easily be left out for the vegan option)
1. Chop the chocolate into small pieces and put them aside for later.
2. Add the milk, cream, 50 g of sugar, the salt and vanilla extract to a pan. Heat up the mixture, making sure to stir it well. Let it bubble up for 2 minutes.
3. In the meantime, mix the cornflour with the remaining 100 g of sugar in a separate bowl. You can add the optional egg yolks here.
4. Once the milk mixture has bubbled up for 2 minutes, pour about 1/3 of it into the bowl with the sugar and cornflour, mixing it well to prevent any clumps.
5. Pour everything back into the original pan and heat up again. Let it boil for a couple of seconds, and add the chocolate pieces once the mixture has thickened.
6. Stir well until the chocolate has fully dissolved and you have a homogenous pudding.
7. Pour your pudding into dessert bowls.
8. You can either enjoy the pudding while it’s still hot or leave it to cool in the fridge. Enjoy!