We are celebrating! 5000 bars and counting.... that's how many customers have bought our Award Winning Organic Dark Chocolates since we opened our online shop just over a year ago!
Thank you for supporting the livelihoods of over 3500 families in Ecuador and helping to raise the profile of Pacari Chocolates across Europe.
If you have enjoyed our chocolates, please could you help us by writing a product review to encourage others to try them too!
And everyone who writes a review before February 10th 2017 will be entered into a prize draw to WIN a £50 Pacari Chocolate Voucher for our online shop. (What a great Valentines present for yourself or someone you love!)
For full terms and conditions see below.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be the 9th February at midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There will be one prize consisting of a £50 discount voucher for the winner to use against any purchase on the online shop only. Shipping costs will be charged separately. The voucher will be valid until end of February 2017.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be contacted directly by email and announced on our Twitter and Facebook account. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not want to claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, and in some cases to confirming their eligibility for winning the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.