Celebrate National Chocolate Week and WIN this marvellous box of Pacari goodies!
- Drinking Cacao (with ginger) - 125g
- Fig Chocolate Bar - 50g
- Jasmine Chocolate Bar - 50g
- Allspice Chocolate Bar - 50g
- Esmeraldas Chocolate Bar - 50g
- Mini Andean Mint Chocolate - 10g
- Mini Coffee Beans Chocolate - 10g
- Mini Passion Fruit Chocolate - 10g
- Mini Andean Roses Chocolate - 10g
*Terms & Conditions below.
If you are not lucky enough to win, you can find all our products in our online shop. Buy Now.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will run from Monday 14th October until Sunday 20th October. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 20th October at midnight. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced on all our social media platforms in the following days.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK only.
- The winner is very welcome to submit a review of their prize.
- There will be one prize only.
- The competition runs on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and will be promoted on all 3 platforms.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook or any of its subsidiaries.
- The promoter will send the prize to the winner via post once address has been verified.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name on our social media platforms to announce their win.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.