Win a gift of kindness this Valentine's Day. Love it or hate it, Valentine's Day is upon us, which means that there are plenty of hearts, roses and chocolate all around. But Valentine's Day is not just about lovers, in the truest sense of the word. It's about the friends who are always there, even if they are far away; for the kind gesture that has done for you recently; or for the person in your life who needs it most right now. For those who have showered us with love when we have needed it, now's the time to return the favour. At Pacari, our chocolate is all about love and kindness. For our people, our local communities and for this beautiful world in which we live.
How to enter our competition?
- Tag (or name) a person who you think deserves a whole lot of love (and chocolate) this Valentine's Day and a reason why AND
- Retweet our post on Twitter OR share or like on Instagram or Facebook.
The winner will be announced on Valentine's Day after 5pm, advising them that they are the lucky recipient of the prize and who nominated them. One winner will be selected at random. (Terms and Conditions apply - see below)
What can you win?
Our rose-mantic gift set includes full size dark (60%) chocolate bars of Merken Chili, Andean Blueberry, Lemongrass and Cuzco Salt and Nibs. In addition, minibars of Passionfruit, Coffee, Lemon Verbena and of course our famous Andean Rose!
If you can't wait and want to guarantee the best gift to loved ones, just click here to head over to our collection of gift sets for something that is sure to delight!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will run until Friday 14th February 2020 at 5pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced on all our social media platforms.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK only.
- The winner is very welcome to submit a review of their prize.
- There will be one prize only.
- The competition runs on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and will be promoted on all 3 platforms.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- One winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook or any of its subsidiaries.
- The promoter will send the prize to the winner via post once address has been verified.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name on our social media platforms to announce their win and consents to receiving marketing information which they can unsubscribe from at any time.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.