The London Chocolate Show which takes place between 13-15 October at Kensington Olympia is one of the largest chocolate events in the world!!
With the best chocolate, truffles, cakes, gifts, workshops and fashion shows (outfits made out of chocolate), it is a chocolate lover's perfect day out.
Pacari Chocolates are a regular contributor and award winner at this show and this year will hopefully be no different!
We have 3 pairs of tickets to give away so you can treat yourself and a friend to the show. Just answer an easy question by Friday 6th October to enter the draw:
How many gift sets (perfect for loved ones) do we have on our site? If you need help, take a look at our collection here.
The answer can be given via a Facebook message here, a Twitter message here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to Like/follow us. For terms and conditions please see below.
If you are not lucky enough to win, we also have a 10% discount code for money off tickets. Just use code CHOCSHOW2017.
So come along and meet us at our stall and taste our amazing chocolate range!
If you cannot make it to the London Chocolate Show, don’t worry, you can find our whole collection in our online shop.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be the Friday, 6th October at 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There will be three prizes consisting of a pair of tickets to The London Chocolate Show.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.