Win two pairs of tickets to the Foodies Festival Edinburgh
After a successful first edition of Foodies Festival last summer, Pacari Chocolates will be attending the winter edtion taking place 25-27 November at the EICC Edinburgh. We won’t be going alone this time either! We are giving away two pairs of tickets to two lucky winners. The competition will run both on our Twitter account and on our Facebook page ( one pair of tickets for each platform).
Go on our Twitter account https://twitter.com/PacariUK, find the Tweet announcing the competition, click to join our Pacari club http://ow.ly/4bvo305VcQg and confirm your entry by replying to the Tweet.
Go to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/pacarichocolates.uk/ and let us know in a comment to the competition post, who would you like to bring with you at the Foodies Festival.
The winners will be announced on the 21st of November 2016 at 7pm.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Fair Business Alliance, 1A Torphichen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8HX
- Employees of Fair Business Alliance or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be the 21st of November at 5pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There will be two prizes consisting of two pair of tickets to the Foodies Festival Edinburgh 2016. One pair of tickets will be offered on Twitter and one on Facebook.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The entrants must be aged 18+ and residents in the UK.
- The winner will be selected at random by software provided by http://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker (or similar alternative) from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be announced on our Twitter account. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within two days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will send the prize to the each winner via post.
- The Twitter entrants agree to receive a monthly email from Pacari UK.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, and in some cases to confirming their eligibility for winning the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.